Exciting News for Mobile App Users
October 20, 2021
For Website Login:
Go to www.bmsfcu.org use the Online Banking button
For the App:
- Download "BMS FCU" app from the app store (Google or Apple)
- User ID = Enter your current User ID
- Password = Last 6 digits of Primary Account Holders SSN
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
- Change Password = Old Password is the Last 6 digits of SSN
- New Password must contain 9-32 characters and at least:
1 Uppercase, 1 Lowercase, 1 Number and 1 Special Character
- You must select and answer 5 Security Questions
- The answers cannot be repeated and must be 5 characters or longer
Phone Identity Verification
Choose a phone number listed, give it a Nickname and choose how to receive the notification. Enter code given by text or phone call (IF the phone numbers listed are not accurate, please call 833-999-1094 to update the phone number.)
Using the App or Website for the first time to enroll in Online Banking
- Click on the “First time user?"
- Enroll in online banking
- Follow the prompts to enroll your account (for SSN and Date of Birth enter the primary account holder’s information).
- Members can send funds to other credit union/bank accounts using the Transfers button and clicking on External Account
- Members can use Zelle to send funds to another person
- Members can get their credit score and report and also apply for loans
We have made updates to our mobile app which include more intuitive navigation, improved touch screen controls, and a new log-on feature which allows users to create additional user-id accounts.
Find all instructions here.